Rotherham Health Advice Centre provides a free, confidential advice and information service on all health issues to both the public and health professionals.
The Health Advice Centre can provide information on a wide range of health matters:
* Local health services such as hospitals, clinics, GPs and community services.
* Local self help and support groups.
* Illnesses, conditions and treatments
* Local hospital waiting times.
* How to complain about health services.
* How to look after and improve your health, including details of Rotherham Smoking Cessation Service
* Help with NHS costs, such as prescription charges or dental and optical costs